Build toward bigger things
Koda Savings Account:
So what would you like the future to hold for you and your family? Maybe a weekend house on the lake. New furniture in the living room. A son or daughter in college. Or just the security of knowing you can handle anything life throws at you. With a KodaBank savings account, you'll be a big step closer to reaching all your financial goals.
- Save for future purchases, vacations, holiday gifts or a rainy day
- Build up balance with automatic deposits from your checking account
- Our regular 0.05% interest payments (0.05% APY)* help you save faster
- $200 minimum daily balance
- $3 monthly service charge if daily balance not met
- Monthly service charge waived for 18 years and younger
Health Savings Account:
High deductible health plan (HDHP)? Did you know you are eligible for a Health Savings Account (HSA)? HSAs are tax-favored savings arrangement for individuals covered by HDHPs. The HSA is established exclusively for the purpose of paying or reimbursing qualified medical expenses. Visit with your local branch representative today or check out the US Treasury's website for more information.
*Rates effective May 4, 2021
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
APY is effective May 4, 2021
APY may change at any time after account is open