Get the resources that your business needs to succeed
Soybeans and snowmobiles, condos and computer systems. No matter what they grow, sell, build or repair, most thriving businesses at some point need working capital or affordable financing. At KodaBank, we offer a wide range of commercial loans, and our experienced lending team can help you choose the one that takes your business to the next level.
- Lines of credit: Low-cost loan funds can help businesses and agricultural operations cover payroll, pay for repairs, invest in inventory or purchase supplies.
- Equipment financing: Farms, factories and small businesses need modern equipment to compete in today's competitive markets. Our affordable financing can help you expand or upgrade your operation.
- Ag real estate: Whether you're looking to grow wheat, corn, soybeans or something else, we can help you purchase a farm or add acreage to your existing operation.
- Real estate: Opening a new business, relocating your company headquarters or buying property for your next project? We can help you acquire the land and buildings that you need to succeed.
- Business lending: Traditional term loans can provide working capital for business expansion, acquisitions and other initiatives.
At KodaBank, we use every available resource to get your business or agricultural operation the financing it needs. In addition to our own loan programs, we help customers access funding through the Small Business Administration, the federal Farm Service Agency and the Bank of North Dakota.