We're committed to protecting your privacy
How does KodaBank protect my 'personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measure that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does KodaBank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Give us your income information
- Provide employment information
- Give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
We limit access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Collecting Information About You
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Disclosure of Information About You
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.